Fine Art Print Ordering
ONLINE PRINT ORDERING
To use our online ordering, please select the desired print title, print medium, and print size above. I have also include an image of each of the 36 print titles in the slideshow above.
After placing your order online you will be contacted and provided the final shipping cost (if applicable) prior to final order processing.
Epson Lustre Paper (rolled): Shipping is $12 (per print) in Canada & the US. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders outside Canada & the US.
Canvas (stretched or rolled): Shipping is free in Canada. For US orders, shipping averages $25-50 depending on size and location. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders outside Canada and the US.
ChromaLuxe Metal (boxed or crated): Shipping within Canada & the US averages $25-50 depending on size and location. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders outside Canada and the US.
* Metal prints over 30"x40" incur a crate charge between $75 - $105 (this is charged to me from the manufacturer)
* Tax details: If you live in BC, both 5% GST and 7% PST applies. If you live in Canada but outside BC, 5% GST applies. If you live outside Canada, no tax is charged.
* All prices are in Canadian dollars.
If you wish to license an image for use in a magazine, text book, calendar, billboard or any other visual means, please email directly for a quote. Please provide me with details on image size required in the publication, circulation and how many times to be used. Phone calls are also welcome by appointment (250-655-1105).
FINE ART PRINT MEDIUMS:
PAPER, METAL, AND CANVAS
For details on sizes and mediums available, please read the below information. The shopping cart below has the popular sizes listed. If you require a custom sizes, please email myself directly with your details and I will provide a quote.
1) Paper prints are produced on Epson Premium Lustre paper. These high quality prints have a print permanence rating of at least 83 years. When framed under UV protected glass fade resistance life expectancy increases to over 200 years.
2) Metal prints are produced on aluminum using the ChromaLuxe process. This process is extremely vibrant and high quality. The image is infused directly on to the aluminum with a print permanence rating of at least 65 years. All orders are produced with a high gloss finish unless requested otherwise. All metal prints come with hardware and ready to hang.
3) Canvas prints (stretched and rolled*) are produced using both Canon and Epson premium satin canvas. These high quality canvas prints have a print permanence rating of at least 100 years.
* Stretched means the canvas is ready to hang complete with hanging wire. Canvas is wrapped and stapled on a 1-1/2" (sometimes 1-3/4") wooden box (stretcher bars).
* Rolled means the canvas is on a sheet and sent in a tube. This can be useful if you would like to transport in a car, plane, train, etc. and stretch when you arrive at your destination.
For further information on print permanence (life expectancy) ratings, please email myself directly. I am happy to email you detailed information.
STORES THAT CARRY MY WORK
(WHEN YOU CAN'T ORDER ONLINE)
Vancouver Lower Mainland
Fast Frames Ltd, 999 Denman St, Vancouver, BC
Blue Seas Gallery, 106, 1535 Johnston Street, Vancouver, BC (Creek House, Granville Island)
Willowbrook Art Gallery, Willowbrook Mall, Langley, BC
The Frame Factory, 103B - 1497 Admirals Rd, Victoria BC
Picture Perfect Framing Gallery, 3980 Shelbourne St, Victoria, BC (University Heights Mall)
Canvas Plus Printing & Gallery, 428 1st Avenue, Ladysmith, BC
Yellowbird Art & Framing, Country Club Centre, Island Hwy, Nanaimo, BC